The goal of the General Management of P&C is to spread the culture and adopt an Integrated Management System in compliance with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standard. The goal of the P&C General Management is based on the following key elements:
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance, in order to promote environmental protection and pollution prevention;
- Promotion of the culture of respect for the environment among suppliers and customers;
- Encouragement of environmental responsibility and sensitivity among employees involved at all levels in company activities.
Policy for Social Responsibility
The goal of the General Management of P&C is to spread the culture and promotion of Sustainable Development and Social Responsibility. To this end, the Management has designed and implemented an Integrated Management System inspired by and in compliance with the guidelines expressed by the UNI EN ISO 26000:2020 standard. The objective of the P&C General Management is based on the following factors:
- Promotion of social responsibility, transparency and code of ethics;
- Environmental protection and prevention;
- Protection and enhancement of the community in which it operates, expressed through the safeguarding of jobs and the reinstatement of redundant resources.